If you’ve ever gone camping then you know how important it is to have a water filter
bottle or a system to procure clean water. You need lots of things like a day’s worth
of food, a knife, and a GPS but clean water will serve you in the best case as well as worst-case scenarios. Here are a few of the best portable water filters on the market.
Sawyer Point One Water Filter
A two-in-one filter that is definitely the best one you will find in this price range. It costs around $30 bucks and delivers clean, filtered water for you, personally or a group of people. The way it works is that it can work as a personal filter for you or dispense filtered water for a group of people to drink.
- Two in one, can be used as a personal filter/bottle or as a dispenser.
- Versatile, can squeeze, pump or be used as a gravity filter.
- Excellent Filtration that gets rid of 99.9% of bacteria & 100% of microplastics
- Extremely economical at $30.
- Small in size
- Can only filter water for 1-2 people at a time
Katadyn BeFree 3.0L (0,8 gallon)
- Can hold a large volume of water
- Hands-free filtration
- Durable and really easy to maintain
- Perfect for small groups
- A little expensive, $60.
- Can’t gather water from shallow sources, needs deep water flow with less sediments
- It tends to drip a litle
Grayl Ultralight Water Purifier Bottle
- Easy to use, works like a french press.
- Quick too, needs only 15 seconds to treat water.
- Ultimate purification capabilities, gets rid of 99.9% of viruses as well as the bacteria.
- Treats not only particular matter but also any and all water-bourne pathogens.
- Can hold a good quantity of water, great for personal use.
- A little expensive for a personal use filter at $70.
- Can’t hold a large amount of water. Made for personal use only.
That’s it for our list of water purifiers. 3 of the best water filters for when you decide to bask
in the glory of nature and go camping. Whether you need a filter for personal use or for the
entire group there are options for everyone in there.
g elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.